• Among the first group of schools in North Carolina to receive a charter in 1996
• Enrollment increase from 126 in 1997 to 315 in 2011 and to 440 in 2013
• 39 acre campus; 43,000 sq. ft. facility
• Modern classrooms, air-conditioned gym with mezzanine, library/media center
• Diverse student population in elementary, middle and high school
• Middle school opened in 2008 in a separate building
• Modern and well equipped gymnasium completed in 2010
• High school expansion opened in 2013
Chatham Charter School has been accredited since 2006.
2008-2009 School of Distinction
2009-2010 School of Distinction
2010-2011 School of Distinction
No Child Left Behind
2008-2009 Met AYP Goals
2009-2010 Met AYP Goals
2010-2011 Met AYP Goals
·Educational field trips
·Assemblies, guest speakers/performers
·Social Activities (middle and high school)
·Character Development Program
·Beta Club Honor Society
Before and After School Programs
·Before School - K-8 early arrivals are supervised in one area from 7:30am to 7:50am.
High school early arrivals are supervised in the high school building from 7:30-8:45am.
·After School - An independent program that charges a nominal fee is open from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.