Chatham Charter has a vacancy for a licensed high school Biology teacher. Click below on the "Current Staff Vacancies" link to apply. We also anticipate several athletic coaching vacancies for the 2016-2017 school year including middle school soccer and high school cheerleading. Contact Athletic Director Clint Fields (firstname.lastname@example.org) about coaching vacancies.
Chatham Charter School Employment Benefits
• Professional and respectful working environment
• Small class sizes
• Emphasis on academic and personal success
• Strong community support
• Relevant staff development
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan (401k) with 50% employer match after 5 years of service
• Health insurance at no extra cost to employee
The Chatham Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its admissions, programs, activities or employment.