Yearbook order forms went home with students last week. The deadline to order by form is January 30, 2017 and the cost is $35. Orders after January 30, may only be done online and the price increases to $40.
K-8, return your forms to your homeroom teacher along with payment. High school students, return your forms to Mrs. Wise along with payment.
To order online go to www.inter-state.com/yearbook and enter this code: 11308S. You may order online through March 3, 2017.
The December 2016 edition of Knightsbridge, a periodic school newsletter, is attached to the bottom of this announcement. Hard copies were mailed to families as the Holiday Break began. This issue contains highlights of the first semester, updates from various departments, testing/accountability information, and changes for the second semester. If you have not read it already, download it here. (Page 1 is viewable directly below.)
(This message is being updated as new information becomes available.)
As of 4:15PM on Tuesday, January 10, the following inclement weather changes at Chatham Charter for the week of January 8, 2017 are:
• Chatham Charter will be closed for students and staff again on Wednesday, January 11, due to continued icy conditions. All school activities are also cancelled.
• The K-12 Interest Meeting scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed. Administration plans to re-schedule once they return to school and can coordinate with other activities that have had to be postponed. Please share this with families you know who are interested in applying to Chatham Charter for the 2017-2018 school year.
• 11th and 12th graders should check their CCCC email and its website for updates on the community college's inclement weather plans.
• Athletic activities are being assessed along with school status decisions and will be communicated as decisions are made. Note: The January 5th high school games against East Montgomery have been rescheduled for February 6th.
• Inclement weather decisions are communicated through campus announcements if school is in session, the school website, social media accounts (Twitter & Facebook), and the SchoolMessenger rapid communication system.
The high school will start and end 15 minutes earlier than in previous semesters beginning in January of 2016. The revised daily schedule is below. The K-8 daily schedule will remain the same.
(Note: Upperclassmen taking community college courses may be on a different schedule.)
7:30 - 8:25 AM Zero Period/Tutoring/Club Meetings
8:30 - 10:00 AM First period
10:03 - 11:33 AM Second period
11:36 AM - 1:57 PM Third period (12:35 - 1:20 PM Lunch/Enrichment/Tutoring/Clubs…)
2:00 - 3:30 PM Fourth period